Ch

tekay44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I scored a ch on an afv with riders, with a piat. I read the result to be, double the TK # on the afv, and, double the ift result( 16) vs the riders, with no mod. Did I interpert this right? Rolled 1,1 btw. Thanks

asler

Reaction score
I scored a ch on an afv with riders, with a piat. I read the result to be, double the TK # on the afv, and, double the ift result( 16) vs the riders, with no mod. Did I interpert this right? Rolled 1,1 btw. Thanks
Sort of. You resolve the attack vs the AFV first with double the TK. If the tank is eliminated then:

1. if the tank is burning (equal to or less then the final TK#) then the PRC are automatically eliminated (no collateral attack on them).

2. if the tank is not burning (just a wreck) then the PRC roll for survival (using the CS# on the back of the AFV counter). No collateral attack in this case either.

If the tank survives then the PRC takes a specifical collateral attack using half of the Piat effect. I'm pretty sure the CH isn't considered since it was vs the AFV only. Remember that the crew, riders, passengers may have different DR modifiers because the crew and passengers will get a +2 for the vehicle protection (usually) but the riders won't.

Chris

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Note that you only get collateral attacks on PRC if the vehicle is not destroyed (2nd time this week I've been able to roll that nugget out). Therefore if your TK roll destroys the vehicle, there's no doubled collateral attack on the riders. Although riders do have to roll for Crew Survival so you probably iced them w/the shot as well...

And Chris was 2 minutes faster than I...

tekay44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, the TK number was a 1,2, so, they were toast, literally, but, wasn't exactly sure how it went. Thanks guys.