CH Stonne Map: Water Tower Question

Sven

'Fin(n) Fan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the Stonne pack (2nd ed), it states the following about the water tower hex (F13):

"The water tower has a Rooftop Location (B23.8) and a normal stacking limit (A5.1) of one squad/equivalent."

Does this mean that the Rooftop Location has a stacking limit of one squad/equivalent? Or does it mean that the ground level Location has a stacking limit of one squad/equivalent?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--Sven

EDIT: My opponent and I are now in agreement that the stacking rule is referring to the ground level Location. If anyone sees this differently, please chime in...

Last edited:

WallysWrld

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Sven;

I read it as the water tower's rooftop is limited to 1 squad/equivalent with normal stacking limit on the ground.
My understanding is the tower base/footprint is not so large and the top is somewhat flat (i.e. enough to support 1 squad/equivalent).

Presently (see attached2107421075), the tower roof is packed with cell-phone and comms antenna/equipment (so perhaps in CH Moderns its limited to a few SMCs nowdays?).
In any case, as long as you & opponent are in agreement, that is most important.