CH! Indian army counter sheets

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone bought this set? I have been mulling over whether or not to augment my many counters with these guys. If anyone out there in GS forum land has, could you please share your thoughts and perhaps images? Or, if you wish to sell your set, pm me. Just wondering if this would be a worthwhile purchase. I am currently researching the Indian Army in WWII. I find it interesting that this was the largest VOLUNTEER army in all of WWII. I will be doing a pack focused solely on these soldiers of the Raj. I will also have some using the "Forgotten Army" (disparagingly referred to as "Jiffs" by the British) in this pack.

AntonyAlan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a shame Critical Hit modules do not have more eye candy to get a better idea (any idea?) of what's inside; as I am sure sales would be even better if customers could see what is being offered. Even a larger photo of the cover(s) of the modules would help.

Excellent point about the Indian Army, and good luck with your pack - I would certainly be interested in it!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RT has hundreds of products, so I really do not see him ever posting detailed content of his products or photos. He relies more on his loyal customer base to purchase his stuff sight unseen.

It's a shame Critical Hit modules do not have more eye candy to get a better idea (any idea?) of what's inside; as I am sure sales would be even better if customers could see what is being offered. Even a larger photo of the cover(s) of the modules would help.

Excellent point about the Indian Army, and good luck with your pack - I would certainly be interested in it!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RT has hundreds of products, so I really do not see him ever posting detailed content of his products or photos. He relies more on his loyal customer base to purchase his stuff sight unseen.
Yes Scott. The price tag is way too high in my opinion without being given a better look at what is to be bought.