CH DISCOUNT CODE

tmanmerlin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
GOLD30 is this weekend's code.

See this, now you've really gone and done it!! LOL

"
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email is confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named as the recipient and/or in the body. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

"

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Now available to all at their website as a drop down menu.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
with the discount code. your paying 60 bucks for a map, a few scenarios and some counters, really? really?
I just got Gold Beach yesterday. I payed around $65 for it with the discount and pre-order price. It has 10 scenarios, 1 huge CG, 8 full counter sheets, 19 map panels, and 10 pages of rules. If you put the map together it's about 10 ft. long. So I think it was worth it but that's my opinion. Sword Beach was the same price and has 14 scenario, 1 huge CG, 9 full counter sheets, 12 map panels and 10 pages of rules. Just the counter sheets alone are worth the price.

Last edited:

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

My 2 cents is that CH has the lowest shipping costs to me in Australia - I have now been buying all Official and TPP from Gamer's Armoury to put everything in a big bundle but not CH (they don't stock them) BUT I don't need too since shipping is really good. The codes also save big bucks

I have less money as I have got kids in private schools so I have noticed the differences

Cheers

Rob :cool:

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got Gold+Sword Beach modules in and they are quite large to set up. Could not fit Gold map completely onto a 2.5x8 foot table.Sword map is even larger.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ray claims most of the scenario's are sectional and play along certain lengths of the beach map. Can these scenario's be combined with other scenario sections adjacent to them allowing you to ultimately play the whole beach battle in variously chosen stages if preferred?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ray claims most of the scenario's are sectional and play along certain lengths of the beach map. Can these scenario's be combined with other scenario sections adjacent to them allowing you to ultimately play the whole beach battle in variously chosen stages if preferred?
Yes you can. He is correct. The Scenario's are sectional. Also the CG is huge and is the only scenario that uses the whole map.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone got the code for this week? Still waiting on inclusion in the newsletter and have not yet been approved for the secondary site this code may or may not be located. thanks