CH Annual 6

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
USPS tracking shows my order is out for delivery today in Santa Clara, CA. Problem is that I'm in No. VA just outside of DC. Sent a note to Maureen since there was apparently a mix-up on the shipping address. The wait continues. Either that, or the tracking number was wrong.
Mine is supposed to be coming by FedEx according to the website (still haven't received any email about the order), but every time I try to look it up on FedEx's website it can't find it.
The long long long long wait continues.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, just the annual and associated components. I'll read through the Vietnam rules, but don't know if/when I'll get around to playing any of the scenarios.

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
In the bonus sheets you do get Aussies but no NZ and there is a note that specifically says these are not including other ANZAC countries. But no reason you couldn’t have them represent NZ forces as well.
Cool send pics of them if you can. I'm interested what numbers they have compared to US/ARVN forces.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
does annual 6 include anything for the Hue module? All I found were two veitnam war modules as expansions to Annual 6.