CG PBEM or possibly large scen..

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
If you are interested in doing a CG over PBEM PM me. Occasional live sessions possible at times. Done 10 CGs on PBEM (4*FB, 2*RB, 2*Edsons Ridge 1*Achtung Panzer 1*PT of Königsberg). Daily logs or close to it.

Central European Timezone

tozesantos

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
Hi,
I'm interested. Right know I'm playing KGP CGII but have time to one more campaign.
Preferable ETO, because I never played Desert and just a couple of PTO (course it's in my plans to venture to those theatres on future). I live in Braga, north of Portugal (0GMT, same as London, Lisbon).
Who knows occasionally we can do some live sessions, to speed up the game. I can keep daily logs too.
My name: Toze Santos

Cheers

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,
I'm interested. Right know I'm playing KGP CGII but have time to one more campaign.
Preferable ETO, because I never played Desert and just a couple of PTO (course it's in my plans to venture to those theatres on future). I live in Braga, north of Portugal (0GMT, same as London, Lisbon).
Who knows occasionally we can do some live sessions, to speed up the game. I can keep daily logs too.
My name: Toze Santos
Email address: santos.toze@gmail.com

Cheers
May want to delete your email address from here because of bots and rely upon a PM through your profile.

charlie

Reaction score
Country
ll
If you are interested in doing a CG over PBEM PM me. Occasional live sessions possible at times. Done 10 CGs on PBEM (4*FB, 2*RB, 2*Edsons Ridge 1*Achtung Panzer 1*PT of Königsberg). Daily logs or close to it.

Central European Timezone
Game arranged: FB CGIII