CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION I Upload

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Thanks Scott. Where can I find Perry's map? Or can I use the original OAF map (which I've got somewhere)?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
This thread is stuck. Bounce up to the top you MF.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Thanks Scott. Where can I find Perry's map? Or can I use the original OAF map (which I've got somewhere)?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Thanks! Nice looking map. Is Perry's map and the OAF map different?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all-

Well, I thought the conversion from the OAF CRS issue to the CH version of the map would be straight up, but I was wrong, CH pulled their usual BS but the good news is I did work out all the issues I think with hex numbers and and so on.
This version of OAF 103 has been converted to use the CH CRS Map. It looks like CH had taken the original map and flipped it around and removed a major building from the southern end of the map. CH had also removed the 2nd level symbol from Building B5 on the CH map version. Further the sewer symbols are missing from this map also, so you can either draw in the sewer symbols or use the original CRS map as a guide. I did add an overlay for the missing building.

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi all-

Well, I thought the conversion from the OAF CRS issue to the CH version of the map would be straight up, but I was wrong, CH pulled their usual BS but the good news is I did work out all the issues I think with hex numbers and and so on.
This version of OAF 103 has been converted to use the CH CRS Map. It looks like CH had taken the original map and flipped it around and removed a major building from the southern end of the map. CH had also removed the 2nd level symbol from Building B5 on the CH map version. Further the sewer symbols are missing from this map also, so you can either draw in the sewer symbols or use the original CRS map as a guide. I did add an overlay for the missing building.
Or you can save yourself the cash and use the VASL version, which is accurate to the original OAF map and has the southern building in place (which is the real Central Railway Station in Stalingrad, the one in VotG that has the scenario 'Enter Dragan' based on it, and all the sewers and none of the buildings lowered or removed. Oh and is not a rip off of someone else's work, unlike the CH map.