Central NY players or VASL/skype

mmierzejewski

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I'm a pretty new player and I've just moved to Rochester, NY. I've played a bunch of ASLSK and a few full ASL scenarios. I'm looking for face to face opponents anywhere in syracuse/rochester/buffalo/ithaca area, or online on VASL.

PM if you're interested!

rwcallen

Librarian at the Gates
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're lucky, do be sure and email Trezza, as at least one of the guys in Rochester is a top notch player and a lot of fun to play! Best of luck.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also check out the Syracuse group. Search "SNASL" or "Syracuse" and you will find a thread posted by Dave Ford. They meet the second Saturday of the month.

twilcox76

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi there, I just saw you on this game squad. I'm sorry I would have a tough time with your name. My name is Terry Wilcox who lives in North Tonawanda.I'm looking for ASL opponents for face to face play. I play at Millennium Games some in Rochester on Weds.They have open gaming . But you should check ahead on their website or call to make sure that they don"t have a big tournament or something. I've been playing ASL since the mid 1980s off and on. I have a lot of ASL stuff. If you are still new to ASL I would be willing to help you out some. I play mostly ETO. I hope you can go to ASLOK 2016 next week. I can't make it this year........ps the game store phone number is 585 427 2190.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I'm a pretty new player and I've just moved to Rochester, NY. I've played a bunch of ASLSK and a few full ASL scenarios. I'm looking for face to face opponents anywhere in syracuse/rochester/buffalo/ithaca area, or online on VASL.

PM if you're interested!

If you are interested, Terry and I will be meeting on Wednesday 5 Oct at millennium Games for a short battle starting around 11 AM. You are welcome to stop by!
Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you are interested, Terry and I will be meeting on Wednesday 5 Oct at millennium Games for a short battle starting around 11 AM. You are welcome to stop by!
Jim
Jim... I just started playing again and I'm looking for a group in the ROC area... Do you still meet at Millennium?

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Millennium does open gaming on the third Saturday of the month, but welcome people to play just about any time there is space. Also, we meet in Syracuse the second Saturday of the month and I'm always up for a game when I have the time. Just let me know when you are ready.