CDG2 errata?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
".... South Of The River ...."

Am about to play ASL-236 "In Rommel's Wake".

The setup instructions for the French are "....south of the river....". How about the small peninsular that runs from 7C8 to 7H8 ? Is that considered to be 'south of the river' or not ?

Cheers.

John.
I don't see why not. It doesnt seem to be north of the river.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I only found E and F in the new set so I'm keeping the old ones as well in my kit. I like to keep as extras the counters from an older module, if they have different lettering.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a few of what I think are typos that I have come across as I work through the rules (as I get them into html). None of these are earth shattering.

4.2 CG9: para 3., "to a any" should be "to any"
Hi Allen,
I was just looking through compiling these and on mine, this one does have "to any". Just want to make sure I am in the right place. Page DN12, last sentence of the third paragraph, "may assign that OBA RG to any" is what I have? Is that the line you mean?

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Only Ones included in CdG2

AM Dodge(a) 2 E-F Free French 15. British

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Allen,
I was just looking through compiling these and on mine, this one does have "to any". Just want to make sure I am in the right place. Page DN12, last sentence of the third paragraph, "may assign that OBA RG to any" is what I have? Is that the line you mean?
I was not clear in my label. It is in the last paragraph with the #3, i.e., the 3rd listed way to be reassigned. '..., it may be assigned to a any DN Observer."

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was not clear in my label. It is in the last paragraph with the #3, i.e., the 3rd listed way to be reassigned. '..., it may be assigned to a any DN Observer."
Got it. Thanks.