Cataclysm Release Problem

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well okay, since the release of the World of Warcraft expansion Cataclysm, everytime I log in to play I am like the 1000th person in line and have to wait 60 minutes or so, it's ridiculous! I'm starting not to like Cataclysm already.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I didn't realize you played WoW. Is it one of your favorite MMOs or just something you dabble in?

PS: I moved your thread to try and get some discussions going in here. Hope you don't mind.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe I should check it out again. LOTRO is going downhill.

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually, my faourite would be Guild Wars, I am a pretty hardcore Guild Wars player.. World of Warcraft is a great game aswell, aslong as you don't let it consume your lyfe, which it can do. I just haven't been able to play that much due to finals, that is why I have also not been as active as I usually am on the forums.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really have to get back to GW. I was hoping to make more progress before GW2 comes out. Oh well....

Have your WoW problems been resolved?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't see the big deal. Overloaded servers on a release day would be very hard to avoid and should be a fairly temporary situation, no?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How much do they want for the extension? Is WoW still buying the game plus monthly fee?

SkaterMcgee

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sold through more than 3.3 million copies as of its first 24 hours of release, making it the fastest-selling PC game of all time.*

int that some ****...

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How do people get over the plush animal look of this game?

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My son playing a lot when CAT first came out and never had one problem or delay.

plush animal look of this game?
I could never go back to the cartoon look & feel of it after seeing other games with better graphics. If the new management at LotRO continues to drive it down the wrong path GW2 will be my next MMO.

Last edited: