Casualty reduction table?

Johnny Canuck

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've had to do some casualty reductions, and don't know what half squads to use. Are there any tables/guidelines out there that could help me determine in what order to perform casualty reductions or ELR (which I still need to read up on)?

Still a newbie.

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Check the National Capabilities chart (its green and on the back of the OBA flowchart divider)

That will show you which half squads are associated with which full squads. And then you can also just go up and down the scale for ELR loss or gaining HOB increases

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, its included in both version 1 and version 2 of the rule book. The national capabilites chart list things like the number of red / black cards in that nation's OBA draw pile, etc. its on the back of the chapter A divider IIRC.

Another way to tell... Most nations have Elite (marked with an "E") First line (marked with a "1"), Second Line (marked with a "2"), etc. When a nation has mulitple first line (Russian 447 / 527) or elite (German 548 / 468 / etc) then the letter or number is in a cirlce or square...

The point of all this? The Squads with a square box around the "E" use the half squads with the square box around the "E".

As far as ELR - no number can go "up" - so a 527 Russian becomes a conscript. A 468 becomes a 467, etc.

Sam