Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The venue is very nice for a tournament event. Besides the game room itself being good, the hotel has a decent restaurant and bar. Best of all, they are willing to give a deal on the meeting room when your event fills hotel rooms. I wish I had a place like this in Montreal.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The venue is very nice for a tournament event. Besides the game room itself being good, the hotel has a decent restaurant and bar. Best of all, they are willing to give a deal on the meeting room when your event fills hotel rooms. I wish I had a place like this in Montreal.
Venues. What are you gonna do? Congratulations on what looks to be a great event!

GamerGeek

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Venues. What are you gonna do? Congratulations on what looks to be a great event!
Thanks to Dave G for running an excellent event. Venue was great as was the organization and running of the event.....

Had a great time and played a bunch of really excellent players!

A special shout out to those unsung heros who bring their ASL gear to events like this and allow a bunch of strangers to maul thru their kit. Looking at Eric L, Michael R and David G and all the rest!

BB

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
CASLO was super fun, a great group of guys. Many thanks to Dave for all of his enthusiastic efforts and the CASLO organization for running a great show. Congratulations to Blake, Michael, and Steffen. Awesome opponents, fun scenarios, amazing scotch, great room

Darren Kovacs

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looks like fun was had by all! Congrats Blake! I don't think I've seen finer looking gentlemen for the ceremony pictures from any tournament (past or present). Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. Just my opinion.

Darren

SteffenK

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looks like fun was had by all! Congrats Blake! I don't think I've seen finer looking gentlemen for the ceremony pictures from any tournament (past or present). Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. Just my opinion.

Darren
Darren, whatever you're doing, keep doing it. No way I would have finished 3rd if you'd been there.