Card-driven ASL

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I probably have thousands of card protectors left from my CCG-playing days - including lots of them with fancy backs. Like, katana-swinging Samurai...

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I probably have thousands of card protectors left from my CCG-playing days - including lots of them with fancy backs. Like, katana-swinging Samurai...
Legend of the Five Rings? My favorite CCG of all time. Second fav is Middle Earth. Still have all the cards for both and Giardians.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Spot on - I played L5R a lot for about 10 years. I even crossed the Atlantic once just to go to the Worlds Championships at GenCon (and also went to the Worlds a second time, but that was in Brussels so just a train trip away).

I still have thousands of cards in the basement.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Bought a deck at Grenadier after having looked at the cards. I like many of the ideas. At first glance, I think they do not unbalance the game but add flavor. Probably, I will have a chance to test them in a FtF game in mid November.

von Marwitz

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
For players based on continental Europe, please note that the Tactical Playing Cards are also on sale at the webshop of Andreas Carlsson, well-known by those purchasing ASL products or precision dice in Europe. He is also the Tournament Director of one Scandinavian ASL event, the Supporting Fire tournament.
Please go to the following link to order:
http://www.trojangames.se/tcp.htm

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll also have decks available to play with at the Texas Team Tourney here in Austin the end of this month, thanks to George.