Can't log off

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps just a brain freeze but I can't find the icon for logging off, my content and the like. Is it just me getting senile?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Got home and went to Gamesquad on the computer. I logged in and out there. Tried it with my phone and I am still logged in. 🤔

I did have a margarita at lunch, took Actiondebbie out for her birthday, but I don't think that is a flaktor.🤪

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Ok, issue resolved, went to my account and could log out. Not how I would normally do it though.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Do you turn your computer off when you turn in for the night?
Yes and have to unplug the mouse, keyboard and speakers and stow them away as the kitties like chewing the cords.

I rarely use the computer to visit Gamesquad, just my cheap phone.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Yes and have to unplug the mouse, keyboard and speakers and stow them away as the kitties like chewing the cords.

I was playing Civilization one day and the cursor wouldn't respond to moving the mouse. Lifted up the mouse and discovered that big girl kitty Jessie had just bit the cord in half while I was distracted by some refreshments!🤣

I had a twenty two year old mouse that I dug out and used and am still using so gaming was not significantly delayed. I have acquired backups just in case.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
For your info, I find the experience more enjoyable and easier on a computer or a tablet versus a phone. Obviously, there are times when a phone is the only device present.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
For your info, I find the experience more enjoyable and easier on a computer or a tablet versus a phone. Obviously, there are times when a phone is the only device present.
For some reason I find the phone easier to type on. Type is an inaccurate description of what I do. Hunt and peck is more like it. ☹

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I believe this has happened to me once before....I solved this by leaving the website completely and then re-entering the website and then going through the process of filling in my username and password a second time and then logging out which should log you out completely for the second and the first time..................however this has only been done via computer only.......but it should work.

So ; don't worry - it's not you........just techno - gremlins.............o_O.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I believe this has happened to me once before....I solved this by leaving the website completely and then re-entering the website and then going through the process of filling in my username and password a second time and then logging out which should log you out completely for the second and the first time..................however this has only been done via computer only.......but it should work.

So ; don't worry - it's not you........just techno - gremlins.............o_O.
Thanks!🤗