Canceled - Winter Offensive January 13-16, 2022

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
... looking forward to the swag and hoping the event is a big success. Two (humble) requests:
  1. Is it possible to return to 100% cotton t-shirts again instead of the poly-blends of the past two years?
  2. If so, could a SKU be created on the registration page that allows non-attendees to order both a t-shirt and a bonus pack?

BUMP

BravoCo

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Winter Offensive 2022 ASLSK Tournament

Starter Kit players! I am organizing an ASLSK Tournament for Starter Kit players at MMP's Winter Offensive in January.

Tournament players will complete 3 rounds of play over Saturday and Sunday. Open play, learn-to-play, and/or meet and greet are also planned for Friday, depending on interest. If anyone would like to volunteer to teach, please contact me.

Please follow link below for additional details. Contact me at jim_liang@msn.com to register or ask any questions. I look forward to meeting everyone for some SK fun.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WINTER OFFENSIVE CANCELED

It is with great regret that we must cancel Winter Offensive 2022 due to Covid-19.

We knew we were being optimistic when we scheduled it, but things have not worked out.

We very much appreciate everyone who preregistered, and we are sorry we have to disappoint you. We understand that our decision disrupts your plans, and we apologize for the inconvenience. But the safety of our community must come first.

We will begin refunding registrations next week while we are shipping Hollow Legions. If you made hotel reservations, you should call the hotel and cancel. If you ordered a t-shirt, we will ship those when they come in, or you can contact us and cancel that order if you prefer. We hope to put the shirts up for sale once they arrive.

Given the current situation, we cannot yet make plans for a future tournament, but we are committed to getting together again as soon as we can.

We hope your holidays are happy and safe.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Well, heck and double heck. Understandable. I know how much work MMP puts in to hosting this tournament, so it was not a decision lightly made.

Still quite sad about it though.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This pandemic just keeps on ruining things. Wow. Sad to hear of this but thank you for the heads up.

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WINTER OFFENSIVE CANCELED

It is with great regret that we must cancel Winter Offensive 2022 due to Covid-19.

We knew we were being optimistic when we scheduled it, but things have not worked out.

We very much appreciate everyone who preregistered, and we are sorry we have to disappoint you. We understand that our decision disrupts your plans, and we apologize for the inconvenience. But the safety of our community must come first.

We will begin refunding registrations next week while we are shipping Hollow Legions. If you made hotel reservations, you should call the hotel and cancel. If you ordered a t-shirt, we will ship those when they come in, or you can contact us and cancel that order if you prefer. We hope to put the shirts up for sale once they arrive.

Given the current situation, we cannot yet make plans for a future tournament, but we are committed to getting together again as soon as we can.

We hope your holidays are happy and safe.
I wasn't going to attend since the idea of spending hours and hours in a mask for several days didn't appeal to me. I totally understand the need for it, just didn't want to do it.

Is there a way to contribute to the WW2 Foundation in a way that shows our connection to ASL and Winter Offensive? I'm sure they have a website that takes donations but it would be nice to show support from the ASL community.

Will the WO2022 Action Pack still be available?

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wasn't going to attend since the idea of spending hours and hours in a mask for several days didn't appeal to me. I totally understand the need for it, just didn't want to do it.

Is there a way to contribute to the WW2 Foundation in a way that shows our connection to ASL and Winter Offensive? I'm sure they have a website that takes donations but it would be nice to show support from the ASL community.

Will the WO2022 Action Pack still be available?
All the registration fees for Winter Offensive go to the WWII Foundation.
Some of the proceeds from the WO Packs go to them as well.
The WO2022 Pack will go on sale later.
I will check to see if there is a way to funnel WWII donations through MMP.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would've liked to attend, but economics have grounded my ASL travelling.
Will await my pre-order of HOLLOW LEGIONS in 2022, as well as WO scenario pack.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sadly, I had to cancel my reservation today. Now, on to "other" ASL plans for that weekend. There WILL be ASL played!

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I predict that you will never have another Winter Offensive. They will never let this end and give up control of the population. Freedom is coming to an end!
Who are 'they'?