Can someone spend the time - slope/ wire PGP ( latest ver)

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

Firstly can someone send me or point me to any updated rules to Panzer Group Pieper as i think there was one.

Second I am looking for a few turns that use all the rules of PGP ( either as a old VASL game that you did, a scenario)
that use fence, wire and slope rules. It is a bit like Hillock rules once you get it ( by playing) it sticks but otherwise
its like multiplication backwards.

I also want to get some players knowledge about the the revised CG.

If anyone can help, thanks.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Do you mean Kwmpfgruppe Pieper? There have been no updated rukes since KGP II was released.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

Firstly can someone send me or point me to any updated rules to Panzer Group Pieper as i think there was one.

Second I am looking for a few turns that use all the rules of PGP ( either as a old VASL game that you did, a scenario)
that use fence, wire and slope rules. It is a bit like Hillock rules once you get it ( by playing) it sticks but otherwise
its like multiplication backwards.

I also want to get some players knowledge about the the revised CG.

If anyone can help, thanks.
Mark's Desperation Morale site has a nice "Slopes" play aid for download. Once you've played a turn or two with slopes it becomes second nature and easy to handle (the first turn or two you may be baby-stepping a bit). Barbed-wire fences are just too easy (though I believe a bit overdone).