Can HIP acq counters be .. well... more HIP

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

There are quite a few instances where once acq counters are down it would be good
if they could be HIP enough so that buildings and such like could be seen through them.
For the present time I will experiment with the edit area but might take a while to find the
counter I want to change the properties of..

Number 2.

Is there any way the toolbar could be "flexible" so that one could move either groups or single
icons to other areas.
The ACQ and ones that go to the bottom bar are sometimes better elsewhere.

The LOS on RB seems to be working better than b4. btw

Thanks

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HIP ACQ counters? Why would an ACQ counter be HIP? Do you mean for boresighting? Just leave them off the board until you need them if they're HIP.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HIP ACQ counters? Why would an ACQ counter be HIP? Do you mean for boresighting? Just leave them off the board until you need them if they're HIP.
I think he is referring to VASL options and desires? But that is just my guess...

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think he is referring to VASL options and desires? But that is just my guess...
Right. But ACQ isn't HIP. I, and I'm sure many players, use HIP ACQ counters for Boresighting. But I can't think of any time I've HIPd a regular ACQ counter meant for acquisition. So, if it's for BS, just leave it off the board until you need it.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I assumed he meant actually HIP. Maybe he wants them see through. That might be cool. Like how the sniper counter can be made small and partially transparent.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
HIP a blank counter with writing. Unless he wants a less visible acq counter to not obscure terrain and units.

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah I HIP blank counters all the time. Sometimes it can mess with stacking but I have no problem seeing through them.