Can a DC Hero Drop a DC?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
A wounded/pinned DC Hero hanging around until the end of the turn can also "soak" up a Sniper attack, I think.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I suppose that is true also.

It's kind of a moot point now any way. The rules are what they are (or, at least, they are once we get errata for them).

Still interested to know which rule permits a wounded DC Hero to carry more than his IPC during a Banzai Charge ...?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I suppose a MMC (with Ldr assist?) could go out there, pick up the poor bugger and possibly carry him to the target hex and throw him on the target (now does that constitute portaging a SW twice in a MPh?). You know those IJA guys are crafty AND persistent if nothing else.:rolleyes:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I suppose a MMC (with Ldr assist?) could go out there, pick up the poor bugger and possibly carry him to the target hex and throw him on the target (now does that constitute portaging a SW twice in a MPh?). You know those IJA guys are crafty AND persistent if nothing else.:rolleyes:
A SMC being portaged can't portage something [A17.2 w/ J8 errata].

JR

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Consider that a "DC" could be like a suicide vest, tough to drop when the hero and the vest look like Swiss cheese or that it might have exploded when the hero was hit. You can always come up with some spurious reality argument for an ASL rule.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Something interesting I noticed...

"If a T-H Hero's Designated Target is eliminated before he can reach/attack it, he is immediately eliminated."

To me this implies that being unable to "reach" the target results in immediate elimination. Certainly this says "Target is eliminated", but not being able to reach the target for a DC (TH) Hero is in affect the same thing, which is that no attack can occur.