Campaign Shiloh

Rich Walker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys,

I hope those of you that have tried Shiloh are enjoying it. That's my primary goal. :)

One player spotted a pesky Union supply wagon in scn 130 "Defend New Madrid." It should be Confederate :( . I'll change that with the first patch.

I'll let you guys sift through it for a few weeks, then after I've gotten some feedback, I'll submit a patch.

Comments are welcome, please let me know on this thread what you think.

Thanks,

Rich Walker

Leftie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I haven't bought it yet but I definitely plan to. Too bad I can't get the PX here to carry more of the HPS line. If you can give me a contact to someone I can talk to the manager and see if they will order more. Right now all they have is Campaign 1776 and some of the Panzer Campaign Series.

jztemple

Reaction score
Rich Walker said:
One player spotted a pesky Union supply wagon in scn 130 "Defend New Madrid." It should be Confederate :( . I'll change that with the first patch.

I'll let you guys sift through it for a few weeks, then after I've gotten some feedback, I'll submit a patch.
I've got my copy on order :)

Since it will be awhile before the patch comes out, I'll probably edit that one scenario. Where is the wagon located, approximately? I wouldn't want to get too good a peek at the map (to preserve surprise), just enough to locate the little bugger.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Leftie said:
I haven't bought it yet but I definitely plan to. Too bad I can't get the PX here to carry more of the HPS line. If you can give me a contact to someone I can talk to the manager and see if they will order more. Right now all they have is Campaign 1776 and some of the Panzer Campaign Series.

You can have them contact me at Support@hpssims.com

Regards,
Rich

Rich Walker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jztemple said:
I've got my copy on order :)

Since it will be awhile before the patch comes out, I'll probably edit that one scenario. Where is the wagon located, approximately? I wouldn't want to get too good a peek at the map (to preserve surprise), just enough to locate the little bugger.
Look at New Madrid. It's located in the right hand fort. In 2D, you can't miss it.

Rich

XRAY

Reaction score
Country
ll
Rich Walker said:
Look at New Madrid. It's located in the right hand fort. In 2D, you can't miss it.

Rich
Somebody did!;)

Just joking Rich, it’s obvious that an awful lot of hard work went into Shiloh. So many thanks for an excellent game and for your continued support.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
XRAY said:
... it’s obvious that an awful lot of hard work went into Shiloh. So many thanks for an excellent game and for your continued support.
Ditto! I think Shiloh will become my favorite CWB game!

Rich Walker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
XRAY said:
Somebody did!;)

Just joking Rich, it’s obvious that an awful lot of hard work went into Shiloh. So many thanks for an excellent game and for your continued support.
EXACTLY, I can't understand how I missed it. Especially since I place units in 2D. :confused:

Rich

P.S. Thanks for the compliment

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Sir,

I noticed that in all scenarios where Gen. Little Confederate brigade (from Van Dorn's army) is present, 3rd Missouri Reg. looks strange in 3D mode. Guys are in Federal Zouave uniforms and have mysterious "12" before their regimental number.
I think that CSA troops from Missouri never wore fancy zouave uniforms.