Campaign Ozark

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

So Antietam has been recently updated to version 4.03. Here's hoping they do a little tweak to the beginning of the Gettysburg battle A.I. 4.03.

1. Deploying Buford's cavalry on both sides of the pike , ( rather than the white line ) and allowing his guns to come up 2 to 3 turns earlier to deploy.

2. If Buford's men rout ....they rout back along the pike east and not south into the woods.

Not for the first time have they double bunched on the south side of the pike and then skiddaddled; leaving the pike wide open for me to capture their limbered guns wholesale, leaving Pettigrew's brigade 12 to 14 hexes beyond.....at GT 13. This is too early for the A.I. to stuff up..............Minor tweak to fix.........EH !...🤢...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

12 Noon of the First day of Gettysburg. Buford's cavalry division has been almost annihilated and Confederates are only 10 hexes away from the outskirts of the town. No sign of any resistance before Gettysburg.

There is a Top speed option in the game which just shows the casualties on the enemy formation with no sounds of cannon fire or rifle firing......feels odd to use. If the A.I. is using it........good luck with your eyeballs whizzing around, taking in the information.

I am thinking that the Union A.I. is so fast to go at the Top speed option because it isn't actually moving anything and even if it does.....will be a Buford on mass scale...............:(.

Might have to use the old HPS version with updated graphics............it was a bit better with Buford.............

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Possible Game Anomaly - definitely captured 3 Union gun batteries on the Chambersburg Pile and it shows 360 points .....but does not show gun - artillery loss on the left hand side.

Not a big deal, but........with rounds of updates.............can be dealt with easily .........¬:).