Campaign Leizig graphic glitch

BigDuke66

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just loaded the Löwenberg scenario and a while into the game the on-map names that I can see while pushing Shift have no background color anymore, text is there and the frame but the usual white filling is gone.
Any clue where the problem could be?
I use the alternative labels now but I wonder where that comes from.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Pressing Alt + Shift keeps the labels on all the time, whatever the label choice. If the white background is not there, even if you have clicked the alternative labels in the top View menu screen, then it looks like a glitch with the shift button function alone, which does not like something. :crosseye:

BigDuke66

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks.
That key command is new to me, at least I don't see it in the manuals hotkey section, do you know others or is there a complete hotkey list somewhere?

Sgt_Rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All comments like this should be sent to the JTS Support team. Rich Hamilton may have the answer for you.

I have the same thing happen from time to time and forget the answer to your question. But Tech Support is where this kind of thing can get resolved.

If I do find the answer out I will be sure to send it to Rich first so that he remains the point of contact on this.

BigDuke66

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Currently I have a problem getting a screenshot to the support, not sure what to make of this message:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"Support@johntillersoftware.com":
domain has no valid mail exchangers
Rich said he has no problems receiving mail with attachments but also that he has not solution to the problem currently as that seems to be a new one.

Here the screenshot, maybe someone else has the same problem.

Last edited:

BigDuke66

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Well the alternate labels work fine, and I like them even better than the normal labels but that is a real fix for the normal labels loosing the background color.

Rich asked my for a DX diagnose file but as GMX has a problem getting mails to the support address could you Sgt_Rock be so kind and send it to Rich?

I attached that file to this post.