Campaign Gettysburg

MGRamseur

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlmen,
I just recieved and tried out CG. This is a wonderful game, but alas the AI is absolutley no challenge for a player of my calibre. I am looking for opponents and I would prefer to shoot at yankees. I have never played PBEM, but I have two comps and I believe I have mastered the zip email thing after some trial and error. If anyone is interested in showing this green Texan "the elephant", please send me a message. I have plenty of time for turns, but may need some help to get started. If you have an abundant amount of patience and would like to help,I would apprectiate a short battle or two to get started. I also have 32bit upgrades of BGG,BGBR, and BGS in the TS series.

Last edited:

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Welcome aboard Larry! My dance card is full right now but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Hi larry,

I'm all full up as well, but if you don't get a match soon I'll send a note to the ladder to draw attention to your challenge.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Regards,
Rich

MGRamseur

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the quick reply folks

I assumed all you "old" timers would be rather busy:)
For everyone else, though I am a diehard Southerner I am quite willing to command some bluebellies just for the challenge. I am sure with some competent leadership even they can perform adequately(now there is a challenge if I ever heard one!!!)

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Larry . . .

I sent you a "Private Message" a few minutes ago. See the top of this page!

Roland Morris

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Larry,

You sound exactly like me. I'm fresh meat as well. I just got CG and have BGS and BGBR as well. OPen for any but mostly looking for CG games.

MGRamseur

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Roland Morris said:
Larry,

You sound exactly like me. I'm fresh meat as well. I just got CG and have BGS and BGBR as well. OPen for any but mostly looking for CG games.
If you see something intersting in CG that you would like to try send me a message. larrygmills@yahoo.com
If you prefer Union set it up and send me the first turn or if Reb send me a message and I will set it up.
MGRamseur