Campaign Game

jshultis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was looking to purchase a Campaign Game and was wondering if the rules governing Campaign Games in general, and those related to the particular campaign, are included with the respective modules? My ASLRB Second Edition lists a "Chapter I: Campaign Game" in the Table of Contents but don't see that Chapter included in any Module?

Thanks
Jesse

Countertroll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The correct CG rules that you need should be included with the game.
If you ask about specific ones, then the answer can be answered yes/no with certainty.

Kenn

Chris Milne

Reaction score
Country
ll
Chapter I never got produced. The CG rules start with Chapter O (Red Barricades) and go on from there.

All the MMP/AH HASLs and HSs contain their own CG rules (mostly based on those produced for RB).

jshultis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the reply.

Just wanted to make certain that the rules regarding CG procedures (stinging scenarios together and the purchase of men and material, etc...) were covered either in the ASLRB or came along with the module itself. Sounds like Chaper O from RB has what I need?

Thanks again,
Jesse

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jshultis said:
Just wanted to make certain that the rules regarding CG procedures (stinging scenarios together and the purchase of men and material, etc...) were covered either in the ASLRB or came along with the module itself. Sounds like Chaper O from RB has what I need?
All the CG rules are specific to the modules--you can't use RB rules for KGP, etc.