Campaign Eckmuhl 1809

TheGrayMouser

Reaction score
Enjoying the AAA
Quick question, the graphic mod you are using is the Ejax files found in the download section here? I ask because I downloaded them and they include not only graphics but apparently SOME scenario files. Just dont want to hose up my brand new install of Echmuhl (purchased via DD so it must be up to date patch wise)
Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Wiltman,

Glad you pointed out the fact of possibly stuffing up your game if you are unsure of a modding update. Unfortunately a glaring pitfall of a Digital Download system. Two strikes and you are out. I have Eckmuhl Campaign on disk , so if I make a mistake , I simply reload, easy as pie and it is sometimes easy to make mistakes when you simply want the map graphics and not the unit pictures or scenario files and are unsure about certain aspects of modding. Yes , I am using the Ezjax Graphics and picture mod but I got mine from a different website a while ago without the scenario files attached or at least I think so. If you bought Eckmuhl from either the John Tiller site or HPS Simulations site , I am assuming that it is patched up to date , you can check by using one of the drop down in-game tiny screens which says "about the game", think it is under scenario notes. Version 1.13. You definitely have to be patched up to version 1.13, available free from HPS Simulations under updated patches, which will probably deal with your scenario anomalies and cavalry oddities too...................I only downloaded the graphics and unit picture mod, simply by copy and pasting them into the game folder.
Really cannot remember if the scenario files were included..........again because I have a disk....I do not have to worry about mistakes................................or remember what I actually did. It is wise to ask the question....DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE EZJAX "SCENARIO FILES" DO- OR DON'T DO ?????????????? Can they be left out...............????????allowing you to simply use the terrain and unit pictures only.????????????????????????? :crosseye::crosseye::crosseye::crosseye:

Last edited:

TheCapt

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately a glaring pitfall of a Digital Download system. Two strikes and you are out. I have Eckmuhl Campaign on disk
It shouldn't be a pitfall as you simply burn the downloaded installation file to a CD

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I hope it does work like that....have not done it yet.......strongly doubt that the scenario files do anything but enhance the game as with the graphics.......................:)