Campaign 1776: What are some good scenarios against the computer

Glenn78

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm new to Campaign 1776. Got my copy last week from NWS-btw great fast service. :)

I do most of my gaming on a portable while traveling for work, so I play a lot against the AI. I was wondering if there are particular scenarios, that play well against the AI. Are there any designed for play against the AI?

Enjoying the game so far, It's just what I was looking for: Revolutionary War,tactical, and historically based. It's got me diggin out the history book. Looking forward to actually visting some of the battlefields in my area again too . The background info at the CCC is great!:thumup: I've been looking through the scenario editior. I see there is AI scripting available. Is there a map editor?

Hudson

Reaction score
I just finished a scenario that had the name "Rearguard action at so and so" in the title cannot remember the name right now but that was a fun one to play. I basically bottled the Brits in on the exit road from a forest and a bloody battle ensues there

Glenn78

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Hudson, I'll keep that one in mind. Some of the user made sc in the Combat Missions series, designed for the AI, were quite good. Most were fictitious, on user maps that cleverly used terrain to aid the AI. In that one and others, the AI is generally best at fixed defense. The fact that the editor includes scripting should provide the means.