Calling Randy Schurtz

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey Randy,
I just wanted to say a big thank you once again for you offering to help me out with the playtesting of my Royal Scots scenarios.

I just wanted to get in touch to ask if you had found the time to have a go yet at all

I was just hoping to hear back is all

All the best

Alan

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey again Randy, I'm really sorry if I am being a pain here, I don't mean to be
it's just that I haven't heard back from you for ages so was getting a little worried is all

I'd really appreciate hearing back (even if it's to say you've changed your mind about the playtesting, though I hope not, fingers crossed)
hope you can message me or get back to me here

All the best

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey Randy, sorry to bother you, yet again but could you please get in touch, it's been over a month now
since I heard from you and you haven't replied to any of my recent emails so I'm getting a little worried is all

This scenario project is important to me, especially since any money raised will go to SAFFA the armed forces charity
so any help I can get is very much appreciated.

I realise I sent you probably too many scenarios at once (heck, I sent you them all) but I was just that excited to finally be getting some help, but, as I say, I don't know where I stand now because I haven't heard anything back, I hope all is well with you and, as I say, I'm sorry for being a hassle but I'd really appreciate hearing back from you

All the best

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey again Randy,
can you PLEASE get in touch please, even if it's just to say you're not up for playtesting anymore
as I'm really stressed out here, I've done my best to get in touch but I hear nothing back and I sent you all my scenarios on faith
that you wanted to help out, and I do appreciate that, truly.

But still, I'm worried now because you haven't been in touch so I'm hoping you'll read this and ping me an email or something
I'm hoping you're still up for playtesting but if not can I ask you to just delete all the scenario files I sent you please

the project is important to me as I say, as it's been YEARS I;ve been working on this now, and it was a ton of work and, as I say, any money raised (should I be so lucky) from sales of the scenarios are earmarked for SAFFA, the armed forces charity, so it is kind of important

thanks

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for getting back to me Randy, and apologies if I overeacted here, I just worry about stuff is all
so thankyou once again and sorry if I was a hassle