Calling Loper, Cirillo, Deller, Fortenberry, Sheppard, Jackson, Ginnard, Domovich

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dear fine gentlemen,

this year I will certainly be at ASLOK, for many reasons, including the publication of our dedicated Struijf/Mazzei scenario pack "Death to Fascism!".

I am due to arrive in Cleveland on the Friday evening and would like to pre-arrange some World Cup games with valued opponents like yourselves.

I am pretty much planning to play two games a day, except for Sunday when the Ginnard BBQ is my main priority......so that leaves 7 slots.

Please PM me if you will be around and look forward equally to another chance to play some ASL.

Stay healthy and sane in the mean time....

Peter

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Rob, that's a deal!

I'll contact you after I am back home in Canada in summer, we'll pick something fun as usual.

PS: I realised I forgot to invite Paul Chamberland and Brian Wiersma, but these guys always show up in the same Minis as me anyway!

Jacksons

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dear fine gentlemen,

this year I will certainly be at ASLOK, for many reasons, including the publication of our dedicated Struijf/Mazzei scenario pack "Death to Fascism!".

I am due to arrive in Cleveland on the Friday evening and would like to pre-arrange some World Cup games with valued opponents like yourselves.

I am pretty much planning to play two games a day, except for Sunday when the Ginnard BBQ is my main priority......so that leaves 7 slots.

Please PM me if you will be around and look forward equally to another chance to play some ASL.

Stay healthy and sane in the mean time....

Peter
I usually get there Saturday about 1:00 PM and could play a game at 2:00 PM.
I am retired now so if I get permission I am considering coming earlier but have not worked out the details yet on that(or received the OK from the wife yet).

Would love to get a game in with you.

See you then ,

Stan

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I usually get there Saturday about 1:00 PM and could play a game at 2:00 PM.
I am retired now so if I get permission I am considering coming earlier but have not worked out the details yet on that(or received the OK from the wife yet).

Would love to get a game in with you.

See you then ,

Stan
Hi Stan,

great stuff, I am penning you in for a fame on Saturday afternoon. It may be a bit later than 1400 if I get an earlier game in, but we should certainly play on that day (since we are both early).

Greetings from Bangladesh !

Peter

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Name your poison, Peter!!!! I will be available from Friday on, except of course Sunday, due to the picnic. Can't wait to gun it up with you.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Name your poison, Peter!!!! I will be available from Friday on, except of course Sunday, due to the picnic. Can't wait to gun it up with you.
Hi Dave,

how about we start the business on Saturday morning ? I know you are a fast player so we can certainly play something tourney-sized and leave me exhausted to face a fresh Mr Jackson in the afternoon ?

We can pick scenarios once I am back home in Canada.....summer time.....

Of course we shall not play a scenario I designed, that would leave you with far too many excuses if you lose.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all,

just back from four months in Bangladesh......and keen to get some of these exciting opportunities turned solid.

My play list has the following (all unplayed of course):

FrF 75 Goodbye Brother
FrF 85 Junkers Junkyard (Dutch Balance?)
FrF 90 Speeds is the Essence
AP 74 Batty-P
AP 121 Along the Vistula
AP 123 Busting in Balta
J188 Grab and Go
FT 196 Spittelmarkt
SP 76 Flaming the Guard (played this once 15 years ago, would enjoy to try this again, great one)

So if you like any of these, drop me a PM or a post here.

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Peter,

I have played most of these. Maybe we can play something that comes out between now and October.

Rob

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Peter,

I have played most of these. Maybe we can play something that comes out between now and October.

Rob
hi Rob,

the new Friendly Fire pack should be available as well.....I would be happy to pick anything from there!