Calling Jeff Hewitt

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi all,

Title says it all, have been trying to get hold of Jeff the past few weeks but no joy, I post here in the hope someone can tell me if he is ok or no? I hope the former.

cheers

Perry

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi Perry , I tried awhile back as well. He wanted to get together on VASL for a game, but then the switch over and no word from him.
I know at times he gets very busy, but usually will get back in touch. Memorial day may have been a problem for him. He deals a lot with veterans, so maybe working on that.

Shane

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Shane,

I hope that is it, I knocKoff is a busy man, our chats revolve around our busy lives as well as ASL, but I have not heard from Jeff for a fair while now and it is a bit concerning.

All the best

Perry

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Shane,

I hope that is it, I knocKoff is a busy man, our chats revolve around our busy lives as well as ASL, but I have not heard from Jeff for a fair while now and it is a bit concerning.

All the best

Perry
Bumping again as still no word from Jeff

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No, or else I would be on a plane in person trying to find her,um him.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Perry

Makes me wonder if he has decided to move on at times. Have any people out in the VASL world played him recently??
He told me during our conversations via e-mail, that he can drop off line due to his occupation job demands. Looking after vets concerns can be challenging to say the least, with Memorial Day/ Rememberance Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming this could be the time that he may be needed the most. Sometimes I wonder if what we have all gone thru is actually worth it in the end.

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Perry

Makes me wonder if he has decided to move on at times. Have any people out in the VASL world played him recently??
He told me during our conversations via e-mail, that he can drop off line due to his occupation job demands. Looking after vets concerns can be challenging to say the least, with Memorial Day/ Rememberance Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming this could be the time that he may be needed the most. Sometimes I wonder if what we have all gone thru is actually worth it in the end.

That is true my friend,

sometimes the boatman does ask a high tariff for doing what we have done as soldiers. It does concern me though, Jeff and myself were on a roll, and it is unlike him to just drop comms as it were, I just hope it is innocent and nothing untoward has happened.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ever since the change over to the new Game Squad site. I cannot even access my old messages to him to see if he left a message..................grrrr wish they could have given us a heads up t save our messages if we had to.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I checked my e-mail, I have some email addresses, I thought I had Jeff's as well but I don't. Only things we can do is wait, unless there is someone out in the ASL game squad land who has an e-mail address. I am wondering as well.

Shane

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Shane,

I have Jeff's e-mail address, I have tried several times now over the past month and a bit, fearing the worst but fingers still crossed, he has been on Radio Silence since Oct 3rd.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Maybe like most of us older guys................. he just turned off the switch for a while to get some me time! AKA gone fishin sign up :)

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Maybe like most of us older guys................. he just turned off the switch for a while to get some me time! AKA gone fishin sign up :)
Possible, I do hope it is something along those lines and all innocent, I will leave it now until he either gets hold of me, or someone else finds out what has happened.