Call of Duty: United Offensive

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It look awesome. It will include a new particle effects system, 13 new missions, new multiplayer gametypes, and drivable vehicles in multiplayer! This is a true expansion pack.

JDobbs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I cant wait from what ive seen and heard about the expansion it will relly bring alout more to the game one such thing ive heard of is vehicles on multie player. I just hope my system can support it.

suchey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also includes infantry deployable weapons...(which I assume will be heavy machine guns). Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

_Brill_

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The trailor did it for me. Man it was sweet.

Side note: I accidently posted about this in the "video games" forum. I'm really into war themed games but I thought all video game threads go there. Expect more from me in this forum now that I know where ANY war game goes.

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
did any of you guys read that it was being devoloped (or produced) by a different company? hopefully it won't dissapoint diehard CoD fans.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, it is being developed by Gray Matter studios. They also did RTCW. It looks to live up to the name though...

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Vehicles! Deployabe weapons! I can't wait! And it's coming out in September, you say? Good.

I've been waiting for another game that has sprint ever since I came across the feature in Operation Flashpoint. I've they've crossed CoD with O/F then I have GOT to get this game.

V67

_Brill_

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Viking67
I've been waiting for another game that has sprint ever since I came across the feature in Operation Flashpoint.
Actually, Day of Defeat does a great job of using sprint and managing stamina. Something like that would be a great addition.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by _Brill_
Actually, Day of Defeat does a great job of using sprint and managing stamina. Something like that would be a great addition.
I think the sprint option would be nice. In the mod "Heat of Battle" they are going to have deployable machine guns and the sprint option is something that people wanted to balance out the MG's.

_Brill_

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So is the HoB MOD, a CoD player's Day of Defeat. It looks quite similar and from what you are saying, it sounds like they are trying to incorporate everything that makes DoD great. But if HoB has sweet graphics (and that is what you guys are playin') then I'm all for it.