Call for playtesters - Panzerblitz II

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone,

We need some playtesters at MMP for the demo version of Panzerblitz II. We have the rules in shape and we have some demo counters and demo maps, but we need folks to run through the scenarios and give us feedback.

Anyone interested, contact me via PM.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What about Panzer Leader? Will it be part of a PanzerLeader/PanzerBlitz II package or are the plans at this point only for PB II?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're calling the system "Panzerblitz" but it will include both Eastern and Western Front. The first projected "module" is a 1944 Normandy historical module with the British and the Germans.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
kdalton said:
We're calling the system "Panzerblitz" but it will include both Eastern and Western Front. The first projected "module" is a 1944 Normandy historical module with the British and the Germans.
So are we looking at a type of "Core System" with additional rules, nations, etc being added in modules similar to ASL?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Double Deuce said:
So are we looking at a type of "Core System" with additional rules, nations, etc being added in modules similar to ASL?
Sort of. Like I said, the first one will have everything you need to play in the box. I like to think we'd do additional HASLs like that in addition to a "basic" system. PB Stalingrad anyone?

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
kdalton said:
PB Stalingrad anyone?
Sounds interesting. Since PB is (was) a relatively simple game to play, so it should lend itself to VASSAL very well.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I went and dug about 10 of my old AH boardgames out of the attic, Panzer Leader included.

Might be time to download the VASSAL Mod and relearn the rules. :smoke: