C:tR questions

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
  1. are all buildings stone?
  2. 1.7 cellers are always considered fortified, why is fortified cellar listed on the fortification purchasing table?
Both list multihex buildings as having cellers. If some multihex are not wood disregard question.
  1. Does the cinima have any special rules?
  2. My sleazy opponent is trying to purchase Japanese V2 APC Sect. II as M3(a) LT and not M3A1 Scout cars, ruling please?
  3. is there a count of printed stone building/rubble locations? I am getting ahead of myself, but this will come up during endgame.
Thanks in advance and for earlier clarification.
All buildings are stone
Footnote in Fortification Purchase Table should have been deleted - will have Rick place erratta on website. That way you can purchase Fortified Cellars for other buildings if desired.
No special rules for Cinema
Why would he think he could purchase tanks when there are no tanks in the RG's? It even specifies M3A1 Scout Car....no where does it say M3A1 Light tank.
I don't recall the total number of stone building/rubble hexes on map.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
G1.632 PILLBOX: ...Whenever the Japanese player sets up a pillbox he also receives the use of a tunnel which has that pillbox as one of its entrances...

With the above rule as the premise...which of the following would apply in CtR: CG II?
  1. If the Japanese spend FPP on a Pillbox...would the above tunnel then be free (i.e., no FPP cost)?
  2. If not free...can you purchase a tunnel with a pillbox as an entrance hex?
  3. You cannot use a tunnel with a Pillbox

Last edited:

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
G1.632 PILLBOX: ...Whenever the Japanese player sets up a pillbox he also receives the use of a tunnel which has that pillbox as one of its entrances...

With the above rule as the premise...which of the following would apply in CtR: CG II?
  1. If the Japanese spend FPP on a Pillbox...would the above tunnel then be free (i.e., no FPP cost)?
  2. If not free...can you purchase a tunnel with a pillbox as an entrance hex? Normally a tunnel entrance hex would have to be in a ground level building, pillbox, brush, or woods Locations.
  3. You cannot use a tunnel with a Pillbox
#1 - Yes, the tunnel is free....ie; no FPP cost.
#2 - NA
#3 - G1.632 .... third sentence.
Hope that helps.