BWN-3 Schweiss spart blut

Carlos Javier

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I am playing the campaign with a friend as German player. The first two scenarios were very good, balanced and tense till the last turn. Nevertheless, with BWN-3 it was totally different. The Dutch player deployed all its resources at the hill, and, within the time frame we both agreed in that it was almost impossible to win the scenario as German. Maybe during the playtesting no one tried this deployment, but it was very good (if you need a picture I can provide it).

We think it is a good scenario but the victory conditions should be revised in the way of extending the turns to 6 1/2 or 7 1/2, and/or reducing the number of level 2 hill hexes required to win. I do not know if you could consider a change in the future.

Maybe, somebody else has experienced a similar situation.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am playing the campaign with a friend as German player. The first two scenarios were very good, balanced and tense till the last turn. Nevertheless, with BWN-3 it was totally different. The Dutch player deployed all its resources at the hill, and, within the time frame we both agreed in that it was almost impossible to win the scenario as German. Maybe during the playtesting no one tried this deployment, but it was very good (if you need a picture I can provide it).

We think it is a good scenario but the victory conditions should be revised in the way of extending the turns to 6 1/2 or 7 1/2, and/or reducing the number of level 2 hill hexes required to win. I do not know if you could consider a change in the future.

Maybe, somebody else has experienced a similar situation.
Thank you for the feedback, I will have find and check out the AARs to see this tactic was employed. I am at least happy that you enjoyed the first two scenarios.

Cheers

George