BWM 7.1 errata?

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Anyone played this Scenario?

I have 2 major questions...

1... Is the Offboard OBA observer supposed to be on the East hex-side? that would mena the germans get 2 shots at the Russians before a single SR can be fired! A bit rough when there are only 3 ships with half the force in them!

2... The ShoHatsu can carry 39PP, but with 10MMC in each wave that means that 3 ShoHatsu have 3MMC but the remaining MMC is going to have to swim due to (A25.2) Russians Pre-game Deployment NA!

Brian W. any suggestions?

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Legion said:
1... Is the Offboard OBA observer supposed to be on the East hex-side? that would mena the germans get 2 shots at the Russians before a single SR can be fired! A bit rough when there are only 3 ships with half the force in them!
I would think that the OBA could come down in the DFPh of turn 1 with a small amount of luck. In PFPh, put a SR down in the water within LOS of the off-board observer. By DFPh of the German turn 1, the Sovs should be able to get some kind of illumination on the german positions, followed by a correction for FFE. It won't always happen, but should most of the time. This is one reason I suggested a pre-reg hex as well.

Way back, when I originally designed the scenario, I has an SSR that gave the OBA freedom from NVR issues, but I think that would make it a bit too powerful (although maybe not).

Legion said:
2... The ShoHatsu can carry 39PP, but with 10MMC in each wave that means that 3 ShoHatsu have 3MMC but the remaining MMC is going to have to swim due to (A25.2) Russians Pre-game Deployment NA!

Brian W. any suggestions?
G14.311 is your answer for this one.

Last edited:

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks for the reply, and the G14.311 pointer :OHNO:

Hmmm... it is a hard one this... if i can stop myself getting blown out of the water before i beach i have a chance... but...