Building Location vs. Building

The Rookie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am sure this has been addressed before but have not been able to find it. I am currently playing Red Barricades Scenario 6 Turned Away. SSR 3 notes that as the Russian player I can designate up to 3 Building Locations as fortified. The question is if I fortify DD41 which is a multi-story single hex building, are both levels a separate "Building Location" or is the hex one location covering both levels.

Ken

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
Each level of a building is always a separate Location (including a Cellar, the Rooftop or a Steeple). Multiple levels never count as the same Building Location.

Note also, that you cannot fortify an upper level Building Location unless all lower levels (from the ground up) are also fortified (B23.912).

The Rookie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Each level of a building is always a separate Location (including a Cellar, the Rooftop or a Steeple). Multiple levels never count as the same Building Location.

Note also, that you cannot fortify an upper level Building Location unless all lower levels (from the ground up) are also fortified (B23.912).
Thanks, That is what I needed.