build/upgrade help please

mabatbai

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llVenezuela
Hello everyone. I bought a hp dv6 new about 5 years ago and when I got it, it was awesome and these days its just not the same. Ive got rid of all the bloat and reformatted it but it still is slow. Im tired of dealing with it. I want to either buy laptop or build a desktop that is lightening fast and can handle 30 tabs open at once if need be. I know that gaming computers are really fast so they dont lag and was leaning that way. I will be using it for work/school/ and possibly gaming. I want a reliable hot rod that will be good for years to come if its built right. Havent been looking for a pc since this one and am out of the tech loop these days so need some suggestions on brand, processor, graphics, ghz size, ram size/brand, and if a build Im setting up 3 monitors. Not trying to spend a ton and trying to get out cheap as possible but can handle 1000. Also want it to run windows 7. My current hp has 6gb ram,1 tb hd and an AMD 3.0 ghz. But as I said its just not up to par. Any suggestions on where to buy to build or where to get one already built is awesome. thanks

Tags: https://downloadgamesfree.mobi/ringtones/message-tones

Last edited: