Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hellfish6 said:
I'm looking at the Mi24F in the AU version and it's got the following entry:

AT6 32 rounds
Rocket Pod 80mm 8 rounds

I think those should be reversed?
Well, the aussies naturally have the helo upside down and loaded the racks according to the manual, so there you go :)

Last edited:

dhuffjr

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Should be 8 ATGM's and 2 rockets. You either found a bug or it has already been found and you don't have the patch.

XRAY

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hellfish6

Checked my AU version which has ATGM AT6i x 8 Rounds and 80mm Rocket Pods x 2 Rounds which Dennis reports as the correct loadout.

Check your version again or try a reinstall.

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hellfish6 said:
I'm looking at the Mi24F in the AU version and it's got the following entry: AT6 x 32 rounds, Rocket Pod 80mm x 8 rounds. I think those should be reversed?
I checked the Unit Data Base report in TacOps4 v405AU and found the entries to be correct at 8xAT6 and 2xRocket Pod per helo. I also checked TacOps ANZAC v5.x in case that was what you meant by "AU version" - it also had the correct values.

Perhaps you were looking at a unit information window for a unit marker that contained 4 helicopters. In that case, seeing 32 AT6 rounds and 8 rocket pod salvos would be correct since that window shows the total amount of ammo carried by all items contained in the unit marker.

Example: 4 helicopters would carry a total of 32 AT6 (4 helos x 8 AT6 per helo equals 32 AT6).

Thanks for checking on this.