Budapest Q&A/Errata?

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My brother and I are contemplating trying FB again and I was wondering did anyone collect all of Bill's Q&A or Errata in one location? Just searched MMP/Klas and didn't find anything but I know for instance that I have some superscript changes written in my rules. Searching on these forums blows badly so I never have any luck with that either...
Looking for anything like the pinnned VOTG thread below that has a lot of Tom's answers, etc.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
IIRC, the FB errata was compiled in ASL Journal 10. Don't think it has been added/ported to MMP's new website yet.

But the old site is still available via Wayback Machine:

Here it is as well:
FB12.1: last sentence, delete "thus it cannot be rubbled".
FB13.9: after the last sentence, add "An ACM MMC that Battle Hardens becomes Fanatic.".
FB15.1: lines 10-11, delete "even though their ELR can be < 5 (A19.13)".
FB17.2, Stone Location: for CG II, replace "440 ground level" with "461 ground level"; for CG III, replace "10 Factory" with "12 Factory" and replace "404 ground level" with "414 ground level".
FB17.4, SSR CG8, RUSSIAN INFANTRY/ AFV RG section: last sentence of first paragraph, delete ", as these are always considered Front Line Locations".
FB17.4, SSR CG8, AXIS INFANTRY RG section: last sentence of first paragraph, delete ", as these are always considered Front Line Locations".
FB17.4, SSR CG8, AXIS INFANTRY RG section: for CG II, replace "2 February" with "1 February" and replace "A10" with "A4"; for CG III, replace "10 February" with "9 February".
FB17.4, SSR CG13: replace "on any subsequent CG Day" with "during the ensuing RePh step 17.607".
FB17.4, SSR CG16: after "table", add "[EXC: those with an underscored Morale Factor]. The Scenario Defender’s ELR at night is 1 less (E1.22)".
FB17.51, Special Rule CGI.1: line 1, replace "For all non-Idle CG Days" with "If the previous CG Day was non-Idle".
FB17.51, Initial Scenario Special Rule I.3: second sentence, after "-J39" add "[EXC: hexes D36, E37, F37, G38, H38, & all map-edge hexes are treated as Front Line Locations]".
FB17.51, Initial Scenario Special Rule I.5: replace the first sentence with "All map-edge hexes [EXC: A35] in the Russian entry area are considered Russian-Controlled at Initial Scenario start; all other hexes are Axis-Controlled at start.".
FB17.52, CG II VICTORY CONDITIONS: replace both instances of "P0" with "A3-B2-E5-G4-K2-O5" and replace "Level 5" with "Level 6".
FB17.52, Special Rule CGII.1: line 1, replace "For all non-Idle CG Days on/prior-to the 27 January CG Day" with "Beginning with the 28 January CG Day, if the previous CG Day was non-Idle".
FB17.52, Initial Scenario Special Rule II.4: second sentence, after "-J39" add "[EXC: hexes D36, E37, F37, G38, H38, & all map-edge hexes are treated as Front Line Locations]".
FB17.52, Initial Scenario Special Rule II.6: replace the first sentence with "All map-edge hexes [EXC: A35] in the Russian entry area are considered Russian-Controlled at Initial Scenario start; all other hexes are Axis-Controlled at start.".
FB17.53, CG III VICTORY CONDITIONS: replace both instances of "BBB2-FFF0" with "BBB5-FFF3" and replace "Level 5" with "Level 6".
FB17.53, Initial Scenario Special Rule III.4: after the second sentence, add "All Axis purchased RGs/Fortifications setting up on-map must set up east of the Russian Perimeter and ≥ 3 hexes from the west edge [EXC: all map-edge hexes are treated as Front Line Locations].".
FB17.6021: item e, after "Labor" add "[EXC: 17.6131]".
FB17.6063 ESCAPE TABLE: fifth DRM entry, replace "-2" with "-1".
FB17.6066 EX (page FB27): fourth paragraph, last sentence, replace "Axis Perimeter Area" with "Russian Perimeter Area".
FB17.6132: line 2, replace "malfunctioned non-Captured Retained Weapon" with "non-Captured, Retained malfunctioned Weapon and disabled vehicular FT (D1.8)".
FB17.6171 CHANGE TABLE: delete the first DRM entry "-2 For any CG Day set prior to 28 January".
FB17.6194 EX (page FB32): line 1, change "19 January" to "29 January" and on the last line change "20 January" to "30 January".
FB17.6205, Russian Leadership Table: for Final DR of 4, in the Leaders Received column, replace "9-1, 9-1, 8-0" with "9-2, 9-1, 8-0".
FB17.6235: line 3, replace "CGs I and II" with "CGs I and III"; line 4, replace "CG III" with "CG II"; and lines 5-6, replace "9 February" with "1 February" and replace "1 February" with "9 February".
German Reinforcement Group Chart: RG HWG3, HWG4, and all AFV RG (AG1-AG11), replace superscript "i" with superscript "a".
German Reinforcement Group Chart: RG GG5, replace "2cm FlaK 38" with "2cm FlaKvierling 38" in all three Strength columns.
German Reinforcement Group Chart: RG OG1, in the CG Max. II column, add superscript "m" to the number "3".
Hungarian Reinforcement Group Chart: RG IH5, delete superscript "h".
Hungarian Reinforcement Group Chart: RG IH6, delete superscript "a".
Hungarian Reinforcement Group Chart: RG IH7 and all AFV RG (AH1-AH5), replace superscript "h" with superscript "a".
Footnote 25: line 1, replace "five" with "six"; line 3, after "PP13," add "the railway engine house in XX13,".

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Klas! YOu're the man! My room is a mess, finding Journals is a problem right now