Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Are HOB's BtB1 and BFF's BtB2 the same beast or not?
Looking at the advertisement, I had the impression that the hill board is quite like HOB's one...

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Not the same beast... a better more complete beast.
BTB2 "includes" BtB1 into a total BtB package.
So you get all 4 maps; 2 from BtB1, as well as 2 new maps from BtB2.
Same with scenarios... the originals from BtB1 (updated) as well as the BtB2 set.
So it could be said the BtB1 is a 'subset' of BtB2.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Thanks for the information, Steve.

Starlancer

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Not the same beast... a better more complete beast.
BTB2 "includes" BtB1 into a total BtB package.
So you get all 4 maps; 2 from BtB1, as well as 2 new maps from BtB2.
Same with scenarios... the originals from BtB1 (updated) as well as the BtB2 set.
So it could be said the BtB1 is a 'subset' of BtB2.

I've missed the first released.... thinking I'm not the only one with the new guys introducing to ASL with the Sk series who have missed the first published. I'm really happy to see this one republished with a few new one stuff. Really great to me. :) A more than thanks for this release !!! :yummy:

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've missed the first released.... thinking I'm not the only one with the new guys introducing to ASL with the Sk series who have missed the first published. I'm really happy to see this one republished with a few new one stuff. Really great to me. :) A more than thanks for this release !!! :yummy:
It's been our pleasure! We hope you have as much fun playing as we have getting it together for you!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which forum?
Is there any progress in getting it all printed and maybe even shipped?
Tons of progress, but only Chas could give you the exact percentage of complete and ready to go to the printers.

Last edited:

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tons of progress, but only Chas could give you the exact percentage of complete and ready to go to the printers.
Any idea how much longer we have to order the BtB2/Cobra combo at the special price?

Thanks,
John

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any idea how much longer we have to order the BtB2/Cobra combo at the special price?

Thanks,
John
Damn fine question John...Will check with Sam and get back to you...

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

Much work accomplished on layout of all the Normandy stuff over the weekend. We did find some errors and are fixing those. We definitely have to then do a final editing scrub again prior to going to the printer.

We are getting close, but are at the time putting every effort into ensuring the highest quality possible. We are behind a little, but would rather provide high quality rather than rushing to the finish. Thanks for understanding.

Chas

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are getting close, but are at the time putting every effort into ensuring the highest quality possible. We are behind a little, but would rather provide high quality rather than rushing to the finish. Thanks for understanding.
Understood completely. I'll take quality over getting something a couple weeks sooner any day.

Cheers!

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Any chance there will be a smaller (cheaper) version of BtB2 for those of us who have BtB1?

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any chance there will be a smaller (cheaper) version of BtB2 for those of us who have BtB1?
Unfortunately not at this time. The initial release will be the re-release of BtB 1 and the new BtB 2...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

Much work accomplished on layout of all the Normandy stuff over the weekend. We did find some errors and are fixing those. We definitely have to then do a final editing scrub again prior to going to the printer.

Chas
I'll search real hard to see if I can find at least one other scenario I have not played yet, to fill the time before BtB1/2 comes out.
Keep up the good work! :)

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Until we ship...We are very close to the printer. We are working on final proofs of two items at the moment. When those are done, printer gets the job...so we're saying soon...