BSG S3 final ep this season

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Holy shiiiiite what a show.

The closing sequence is frickin awesome, and done to All along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix no less. I was just stunned.

Revelations in this show will leave you blown away.

Next season will seem like light years away thanks to this episode.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Holy shiiiiite what a show.

The closing sequence is frickin awesome, and done to All along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix no less. I was just stunned.

Revelations in this show will leave you blown away.

Next season will seem like light years away thanks to this episode.
Les,
Thanks for the enticing update.

I can't wait until the Season 3 hits the DVD for sale counter....

I work with someone that "expressed" the same emotions that you have above.....

Just wonder how "Starbuck" will be re-incarnated........

Remember the "Ovary" extraction from Season 1?

:nuts:

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'll bet that Starbuck is now a cylon. Colonel Tigh and the other new cylons would probably dealing with staying human or becoming loyal to the Cylon cause.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I'm not convinced they're Cylons. I think there is something else going on, but I have not idea what it might be.

KG_Cloghaun

Oberste Befehlshaber
Reaction score
I have heard through the rumor mill that Season 3 won't be out until sometime next Spring 08'. A possible reason could be a need to fill space during the probable impending TV strike that's going to hit around that time. I've read that the final season of BSG may be split in half due to this strike.

In the meantime, November 24th, the 2 hour special, BSG:Razor will be televised, & then be released on DVD, December 4th w/ extras.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No

I have heard through the rumor mill that Season 3 won't be out until sometime next Spring 08'. A possible reason could be a need to fill space during the probable impending TV strike that's going to hit around that time. I've read that the final season of BSG may be split in half due to this strike.

In the meantime, November 24th, the 2 hour special, BSG:Razor will be televised, & then be released on DVD, December 4th w/ extras.
I hope not. :mad:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well it is "Spring '08" and SciFi Channel has Season 3 displayed as available for sale?

Has anyone seen it yet out in the stores?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, I saw it at Best Buy the other day.
Thanks Don.

I asked the PX here in Korea. They told me to check every Tuesday and Friday for their new DVDs. Language issues between customer (American) and PX employees (Korean folks trying to make a living).

I'll wait.

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'll bet that Starbuck is now a cylon. Colonel Tigh and the other new cylons would probably dealing with staying human or becoming loyal to the Cylon cause.
It is year later and it is true, they are cylons. Going to be watching the new episode in 30 minutes.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,

Just finished the entire Season 3 viewing, including all the little "web-isode" that were made before the season 3 began.

Man, talk about some GREAT scenes.....

Best part of the entire season was watching the episode where "Kat" was killed..... Very "emotional" that one was.....

I am taking the entire BSG package I own Season 1, 2.0, 2.5, Razor and Season 3 to Korea with me to watch and enjoy.

Got to do something while the soldiers enjoy a four-day weekend.....:clown:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I'm not very happy with the way this season is going. Deep sci-fi is one thing, convoluted is another. It seems to me that BSG is wandering around aimlessly, exploring new plot elements only to suddenly drop them without any type of resolution. There is all sorts of unexplained mystical elements flying around, but none of it makes much sense and most of it doesn't seem to really lead anywhere.

In short, questions are never really answered, they are merely dropped when the producer turns his attention elsewhere.

I thought the first two seasons of BSG were brilliant. But now it seems clear the producer is full of himself and has lost sight of what people liked about the series. It's dangerously close to leaving the realm of serious sci-fi and becoming Days of Our Lives in space.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I agree with you Don...so far this season seems to be wandering aimlesly. New episode comes on in about 15 minutes...perhaps ther will be some answers this week.

Semper Fi!
Scott

Bob Miller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I feel that the scriptwriters painted themselves in a corner with this 4(5) more cylons to be revealed. Ty is 60 years old, the rest in their late 20's. Somehow the Cylons planted them in society 3-30 years prior as sleeper agents and now, gee, they all somehow survived and made it aboard the goodship Galatica. The script writers have to explain all that (or just ignore it). Show the first few 1/2 seasons were excellent but are getting a bit hokey now.