• Game of Death 1978

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These are US dates and titles.

For me, it's Return of the Dragon. The entire movie is good, not just every fight scene.

Talking of fight scenes, the fight in this one with Chuck Norris is his best, I think. Second would be the pagoda scenes from Game of Death.

If you have never seen any of the Green Hornet episodes, you should. I think you can still find them around at various DVD bargain bins.

I'm one of them that's still pissed about the Batman & Robin / GH & Kato fight scene. :mad:

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
I'm one of them that's still pissed about the Batman & Robin / GH & Kato fight scene. :mad:
You'll have to clue us in about the Batman/GH scene. I recall seeing it years ago...Batman and GH duking it out like old boxers, but Kato was kicking Robin's a**!

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, sorry, it was a B&R episode, GH&K were just guest starring. Since it was their show, the writers made it so that Robin won against Kato, and Robin had been getting spanked on the show from the start! A lot of people were upset about it, fans of both shows.

tadcar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Janos
Which one is the one where he's in Rome? Is that Return of the Dragon? It's the one he fights Chuck Norris.
It's the classic using the backdrop of the Colosseum(sp?).
Does Chuckie fall to his death? I forgot.

Marines

Reaction score
I'm a young buck and haven't seen many of Lees movies in fact the only I've ever seen is Enter The Dragon so its got my vote.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
These are US dates and titles.

For me, it's Return of the Dragon. The entire movie is good, not just every fight scene.

Talking of fight scenes, the fight in this one with Chuck Norris is his best, I think. Second would be the pagoda scenes from Game of Death.

If you have never seen any of the Green Hornet episodes, you should. I think you can still find them around at various DVD bargain bins.

Jim, I was never much of a Bruce Lee fan, but if you want to see the old "Green Hornet" it is on the Encore Action network on satellite TV. It often follows "Combat" around 1PM Monday thru Friday.