Broken Ground Design Thread

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Broken Ground site doesn't have much for sale these days...you mentioned on another thread that you are reprinting some stuff--any clarity about what exactly you're reprinting? In particular, what about the Russian AFV counters? Are you still planning on doing the raft/assault boat counters?

Last edited:

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
And, Alan, sometime ago I suggested the making of unarmed partially armed German paratroopers as per E9.7. Most of my ASLrs friends are disposed to buy those, and I'm sure than many more abroad need that counters.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTY

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
And, Alan, sometime ago I suggested the making of unarmed German paratroopers as per E9.7. Most of my ASLrs friends are disposed to buy those, and I'm sure than many more abroad need that counters.
Would be good if Alan did these, however there are already three TPP’S out there that have done these already , however most are hard to come by now.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Would be good if Alan did these, however there are already three TPP’S out there that have done these already , however most are hard to come by now.
I have it, but the HoB counters are very fragile, with a "cellophane" cover that I always fear it comes apart from the counter. It was a great add-on to the OB, but I would prefer some state-of-art counters

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I also want to know what is going to be reprinted,as have much of the stuff in the store currently.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Back from a week off-grid.

Covid has done a number on reprints and quality control. Maybe maybe maybe this time it is all sorted out. I have a clutch of general half-sheets to ensure that die-cutting QC is up to snuff.

Following this, these are the nationalities at the printers:
Hungarians
Romanians
Free French
Partisans
(in that order)

After that:
Russians
Germans
British
American (with first foray into FW)
(in that order).

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Back from a week off-grid.

Covid has done a number on reprints and quality control. Maybe maybe maybe this time it is all sorted out. I have a clutch of general half-sheets to ensure that die-cutting QC is up to snuff.

Following this, these are the nationalities at the printers:
Hungarians
Romanians
Free French
Partisans
(in that order)

After that:
Russians
Germans
British
American (with first foray into FW)
(in that order).