Broken Ground Design Thread

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yup, it's for the Australia Balance System. My own idea - players wanting to play the same side take four counters, numbered 0-3, for that nationality and then bid. Flip the counter over to the number side, and you have a winner.

Obviously, using a pen & paper is far, far simpler, but that is so gauche.

After all, this is Advanced Squad Leader! and "we need a counter for that!" ;)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yup, it's for the Australia Balance System. My own idea - players wanting to play the same side take four counters, numbered 0-3, for that nationality and then bid. Flip the counter over to the number side, and you have a winner.

Absolutely, that's brilliant :)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany

I always need new ASL counters!!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Finally! The Poles are back in stock. Bigger and better than ever. The set has been expanded even further with another sheet of 1/2" counters. Compatible with PiF scenarios, there are new Polish infantry, as well as new 2nd Line Soviet and German (blue & SS black) infantry, plus 7-1 SMC for each nationality.

If you've already bought the original Polish set, you can purchase the new sheet, PO3, separately.

The current Polish nationality set now includes all three sheets.

Link to The Store in my sig.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Do I need to buy it for the Black SS Alan if I already havea set of your Black SS counters?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do I need to buy it for the Black SS Alan if I already havea set of your Black SS counters?
Yes, these extra German/Soviet counters are specific to the Poles (because of PiF). I have no space to incorporate them into the other nationalities.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Yes, these extra German/Soviet counters are specific to the Poles (because of PiF). I have no space to incorporate them into the other nationalities.
Alan can I get two sheets of the extras please cannot see how to order them on the page

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks Alan, I think Olli has ordered me a sheet with his current order. Very good of him 👍