Broken Ground Design Thread

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yup, and the black SS are restocked.

Next up are expanded Polish, rejigged Minor Allied, and ABS.
Alan, when you say expanded/re-jigged...will you be offering changed/new countersheets for those of us that already have your full line of nationalities?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Alan, when you say expanded/re-jigged...will you be offering changed/new countersheets for those of us that already have your full line of nationalities?
There will be a way, but it won't be perfect.

Additional AFV/Guns for British, Allied Minor, German, SS, and Russian are handled with EX1 & EX2.

The re-jigging of Allied Minor infantry has to do with uniform art, mostly.

Polish expansion is an extra sheet of 1/2" counters for PiF compatible Polish MMC/SMC/SW and Russian/German/SS MMC/SMC. I hadn't included 'stand-alones' of this sheet in the current order, but I can add more to one of the next orders.

Axis Minor get another half-sheet of AFV/Guns for use with B&J. I can include 'stand-alones' when I place that order.

Germans get another half-sheet of Infantry, filling out the non-black SS OOB. I can include 'stand-alones' when I place that order.

British is a bit of a problem, as I've substituted out excess HS and replaced with SAS/LRDG infantry. Not sure how to handle that.

Americans will be interesting. Yup, those damn Yankees! :p With a minor overlap of two vehicles, I've expand this set to "From Pearl to Panmunjom". Apart from the aforementioned two vehicle overlap, it still has "Standard US", USMC/PA (in green), and now FW, so I will probably continue to offer them separately and as a Bundle.

Yes, I've dipped my toe into FW. One impossible thing at a time. ;) Once I've gotten everything re-stocked, I will venture once more in to the mountains of Korea.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There will be a way, but it won't be perfect.

Additional AFV/Guns for British, Allied Minor, German, SS, and Russian are handled with EX1 & EX2.

The re-jigging of Allied Minor infantry has to do with uniform art, mostly.

Polish expansion is an extra sheet of 1/2" counters for PiF compatible Polish MMC/SMC/SW and Russian/German/SS MMC/SMC. I hadn't included 'stand-alones' of this sheet in the current order, but I can add more to one of the next orders.

Axis Minor get another half-sheet of AFV/Guns for use with B&J. I can include 'stand-alones' when I place that order.

Germans get another half-sheet of Infantry, filling out the non-black SS OOB. I can include 'stand-alones' when I place that order.

British is a bit of a problem, as I've substituted out excess HS and replaced with SAS/LRDG infantry. Not sure how to handle that.

Americans will be interesting. Yup, those damn Yankees! :p With a minor overlap of two vehicles, I've expand this set to "From Pearl to Panmunjom". Apart from the aforementioned two vehicle overlap, it still has "Standard US", USMC/PA (in green), and now FW, so I will probably continue to offer them separately and as a Bundle.

Yes, I've dipped my toe into FW. One impossible thing at a time. ;) Once I've gotten everything re-stocked, I will venture once more in to the mountains of Korea.
Understood completely. It must be most difficult to try and capture all the other TPP produced counters as well as MMP ones. I am hoping you can get extra countersheets printed to cover those of us that have all your nationalities already. I did order the "extras" from you. The US squads must have the most diverse numbers if taken all the way to Korea. But I for one would certainly get Korean counters from you...and hoping that you include Chinese ones for CH scenarios as well.
Anyway, thanks so much for your work in keeping up with beautifully produced counters. Makes us Canadians proud you are making such a great contribution to this hobby!

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Extra set one is a purchase based on the extra Commonwealth transport and Mortars alone. If I have one quibble it's that the jeeps are armed. I've always felt the biggest shortcoming in the core module countermix for the US and Commonwealth is the paucity of unarmed jeeps. (Those of us with 1st editions have a total of 2 counters ea.)

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Extra set one is a purchase based on the extra Commonwealth transport and Mortars alone. If I have one quibble it's that the jeeps are armed. I've always felt the biggest shortcoming in the core module countermix for the US and Commonwealth is the paucity of unarmed jeeps. (Those of us with 1st editions have a total of 2 counters ea.)
Technically, the British AFV/MTR you're referencing are the "National Guard" vehicles for the Zombie scenarios.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just bought the Extra 2 set, glad to get it but pricey paying all that shipping for just one $6 set.
Worth it though :)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I’ll be interested in “upgrade sets if you do them Alan ! Oh and how do I order the zombies?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

For family reasons (non-Covid). Re-opening at a later date, TBD.

Last edited:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Family always first, take care of them first Alan open when you can and not sooner .