Broken Ground Design Thread

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CH has 4 or 5 new Nationality sets up for sale right know. The Classic Hungarian set is selling for $59.00 less the 30% discount for $32.00. That's not unreasonable to me. They also have the Ultimate Stalingrad sets, German and Russian with 2488 counters in each set for $109.00 less 30% which is $77.00 each. Not at all unreasonable for that many counters. This weeks discount code is ERWIN30.

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Also, it'd be great to have updated ELR, SAN, Weather, VP Tally, etc counters that would be used on the ASL Scenario Aid Card. Seems like I haven't seen any updates of those in other modules other than Beyond Valor.
You may have more of these than you realize, they tend to turn up in odd places. I've got at least 2 or three sets of weather/wind/VP counters and I've only bought BV once. Festung Budapest and Corregidor (the latter by BFP) have weather counters. I think they've appeared elsewhere as well.

On the other hand I don't think I've ever seen ELR or 1/2" SAN counters - I usually just use concealment counters for the appropriate nationality on the aid card. And I'm not sure the 'desert' weather counters have ever appeared outside WoA.

cathmor01

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bryan
Country
llUnited States
I was wondering if there was any update on when additional nationalities will be back in stock and ready for ordering in the Brokenground store. I know there were printing problems a few months ago and covid has put the clamp down on production. I am just hankering to give Alan some more money for his fine product.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hey bud.

I'm having a problem on your site. I cannot progress to the payment page.

Can you dm me please

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Received my pack. Ty Alan.

Trying to rationalise the Italians.

I have the LFT 14, I think, Italians which provide a few new squad types, but the BG Italians include SS, 467s, some units marked with an Eagle, more squad types than my German box I think .

Does anybody have a list of the BG Italian squad types? An idea for instance in which scenario Italian SS were used?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

I have the LFT 14, I think, Italians which provide a few new squad types, but the BG Italians include SS, 467s, some units marked with an Eagle, more squad types than my German box I think .

Does anybody have a list of the BG Italian squad types? An idea for instance in which scenario Italian SS were used?
"A set of MMC is included based on Banzai 19.1 e-zine, with new Class E units, as well as post-Armistice RSI units. Class ID is white on black."

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany

Ok BG Italians consist of the following Squad types
5-4-8 AE, 5-4-8, 5-3-7, 4-6-7, 4-4-8 AE, 4-4-8, 4-4-7 SS, 4-4-7 AE, 4-4-7, 3-4-7, 3-4-6 and 3-3-6