Broken Ground Design Thread

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Scott send me your snail mail and I’ll send you pics of some of the sheets, I left one at home !!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Could not resist asking you to do this one Alan! Oh and I have all the counters you sent me punched and sorted into RAACO, just have to clip them all now !

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Could not resist asking you to do this one Alan! Oh and I have all the counters you sent me punched and sorted into RAACO, just have to clip them all now !
Good work Olli, mine arrived :) but are stil in the box

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Anybody who bought the French OB have pics? Thinking about buying a set since my AH era French are looking pretty worn down."--Gunner Scott

Scott, here you go.
..resized french II.pngresized french.png
Scott, best that I can do. My PC MS Paint skills are low...

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those of you attending the NIASL gameday at Joe's place this coming Saturday, know that I will be bringing with me Broken Ground Counter sheets for sale. You'll at least save on shipping.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
What the heck of vehicle is that?! 28 MG factors?

von Marwitz
Fiat 2000, a WW1 design that might have see some combat service in Libya post WW1. It was armed with a 65/17 howitzer and 7 HMG, 1 on each corner and 1 in the middle of each side and rear with a crew of 10. Originally it was to have 10 MG (!!!). Only 2 built. Try entering into CCV with that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_2000

A slide show:

EDIT: I think footsteps got it pretty spot on, though the field of fire diagram for the MGs would be both amusing and complex. It's more like an old sailing ship of the line, "Give 'em a broadside, my hearties!".

Last edited:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Did I get the last then?
There was a gaggle of orders over the weekend, yours included, which wiped out what was left. ;)

I've finished creating the 1/2" counters for Japanese, GMD, USMC, and PA, and hope to have them laid out for proofing in the next few weeks. The 5/8" counters are going to be extra work.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
There was a gaggle of orders over the weekend, yours included, which wiped out what was left. ;)

I've finished creating the 1/2" counters for Japanese, GMD, USMC, and PA, and hope to have them laid out for proofing in the next few weeks. The 5/8" counters are going to be extra work.
Will look forward to seeing them! As for the sniper counters , well they are for Xmas Presents for people.