Broken Ground Design Thread

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Suggestions for "not quite white" have led to these possibilities, from bone white to very light yellow.

20034 20035 20036

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm curious. What's the big attraction with white counters for the SVs? I could understand blue or yellow or a combination of blue and yellow, but what's the connection with white? I'd have thought you'd have a better claim that the Finns should have been white counters. Or is that it, y'all are pining for the missed opportunity to have the Finns in white? Still don't like the idea of white nationality counters, but YMMV.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I'm curious. What's the big attraction with white counters for the SVs? I could understand blue or yellow or a combination of blue and yellow, but what's the connection with white? I'd have thought you'd have a better claim that the Finns should have been white counters. Or is that it, y'all are pining for the missed opportunity to have the Finns in white? Still don't like the idea of white nationality counters, but YMMV.
The original Swedish Volunteers pack had white counters there were several thoughts when MMP did the remake including yellow counters, blue counters and two colour versions with either outer edge blue-yellow interior or vice versa

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any update on when your store might be restocked and what exactly you'll be restocking? I'm interested in Russian vehicles and infantry counters, as well as the rafts/assault boats discussed previously... Are those in the cards?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I recently learned that the Red Army used a Whippet and some Mk V heavies during the Russo-Polish war.

Here's my take on them. Comments and corrections welcome!

20202 20203

Reactions: PTY

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have you considered adding digital versions of your counters for purchase so that folks could use them in VASL?