Broken Ground Design Thread

Jeffery

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"stay sticky" Having only recently acquired them, I'm not in a position to say for sure right now. They adhere tightly, but come off easily. They are returned to the backing they came on when not in use. I suspect making a point of that will lengthen their lifespan. They're not too expensive. If they had to be replaced a ways down the road, it wouldn't be a big deal. I can't exaggerate how convenient they are.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"stay sticky" Having only recently acquired them, I'm not in a position to say for sure right now. They adhere tightly, but come off easily. They are returned to the backing they came on when not in use. I suspect making a point of that will lengthen their lifespan. They're not too expensive. If they had to be replaced a ways down the road, it wouldn't be a big deal. I can't exaggerate how convenient they are.
Ordered

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The site has been closed for like a week. Everything okay?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Alan takes time off now and again , patience is a virtue that all ASLers have apart from when we want it NOW!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The site has been closed for like a week. Everything okay?
Alan takes time off now and again , patience is a virtue that all ASLers have apart from when we want it NOW!
Yup, travelling south of the border (aka Unexplored Southern Area). I'll reopen in a couple of days.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You misunderstand. I don't want anything now. I'd simply like to place an order. Simply my opinion but there's absolutely no reason ever to shut a website down simply because you're not currently working. Simply post on the site that orders will resume shipping on x/x/xxxx. Simple as that.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You misunderstand. I don't want anything now. I'd simply like to place an order. Simply my opinion but there's absolutely no reason ever to shut a website down simply because you're not currently working. Simply post on the site that orders will resume shipping on x/x/xxxx. Simple as that.
Oh my sweet summer child. If you think people who buy things and expect overnight delivery will not complain about that....
You'll often see posts of "I ordered this a week ago and no shipping notification? WTF?"

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh my sweet summer child. If you think people who buy things and expect overnight delivery will not complain about that....
You'll often see posts of "I ordered this a week ago and no shipping notification? WTF?"
He's a niche product seller with a captive audience. Complain away. What are they going to do buy it somewhere else? 😂