Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any chance that sheet of sniper counters will be available separately ?

Seth

And the answer is YES!

Ordered snipers and berserkers. I think the snipers will be most useful when the sniper number gets reduced in mid play. Got the bererkers mostly for the berserk leaders.

Separate sheets of fanatics and wounded leaders would be on my list if they were reprinted outside of buying full OOBs. And a set of captured support weapons would be awesome!

Seth

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UPDATED: 13/09/2018

Now that my bevy of proof-readers has essentially ballooned from 5 to 95+, some previously missed errors will be caught.

This will be a developing list. I hope it will be mercifully short.
+++++++++++++++++

1. British (UK5): has 4x 9-1 named leaders, but 0x 9-2; it should have 2x 9-1 & 2x 9-2.
2. Italian (IT4): 2-3-8 [E] AE HS ID:A, B, C should not have a 2 inside the white circle. The HS ID:T is correct.
3. American (US4): BAZ45 is missing WP6.

+++++++++++++++++
I don't have the immediate ability to issue corrections, but I do have records for those affected, and when I determine a solution I will make good on the deficiency.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Mine just showed up! Time to run to the store for some Krylon Matte spray, let them cure tonight, and punch tomorrow. I knew the aesthetic quality would be up to par, so I was most concerned with the physical construction-quality of the counters and the die-cutting. Nothing offset, nice deep pre-cuts, everything appears to be in order. Very pleased!

[If I had but one small complaint, it would be the dearth of 5/8" ACQ counters in each nationality. I suppose buying the ACQ-sheets would address this shortfall?]

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mine just showed up! Time to run to the store for some Krylon Matte spray, let them cure tonight, and punch tomorrow. I knew the aesthetic quality would be up to par, so I was most concerned with the physical construction-quality of the counters and the die-cutting. Nothing offset, nice deep pre-cuts, everything appears to be in order. Very pleased!

[If I had but one small complaint, it would be the dearth of 5/8" ACQ counters in each nationality. I suppose buying the ACQ-sheets would address this shortfall?]
The ACQ sheet is only 1/2" counters. The 5/8" ones I added to the nat'l sets was only to introduce ID G & H. I may have to create a 5/8" sheet to accommodate the demand.

Abe

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Congratulations!! Just by chance I was listening to your 2 half squads interview the other day and as a sometime LEGO builder with anxiety I could totally relate. Well done for a remarkable achievement.

Any chance of a close-up of some of the counters?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Reactions: Abe

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UPDATED: 21/09/2018

Now that my bevy of proof-readers has essentially ballooned from 5 to >100, some previously missed errors will be caught.

+++++++++++++++++

1. British (UK5): has 4x 9-1 named leaders, but 0x 9-2; it should have 2x 9-1 & 2x 9-2.
2. Italian (IT4): 2-3-8 [E] AE HS ID:A, B, C should not have a 2 inside the white circle. The HS ID:T is correct.
4. SS (SS7): missing 51mm MTR(b) counters.

+++++++++++++++++
I don't have the immediate ability to issue corrections, but I do have records for those affected, and when I determine a solution I will make good on the deficiency.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UPDATED: 6/12/2018

Now that my bevy of proof-readers has essentially ballooned from 5 to >100, some previously missed errors will be caught.

+++++++++++++++++

2. Italian (IT4): 2-3-8[E] AE HS ID:A, B, C should not have a 2 inside the white circle. The HS ID:T is correct.
5. American (US4): missing dmINF T32.
6. German (GE6): K15/16 ART ID:F has sFH18 ART on the reverse.

+++++++++++++++++

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UPDATED: 13/12/2018

+++++++++++++++++

2. Italian (IT4): 2-3-8[E] AE HS ID:A, B, C should not have a 2 inside the white circle. The HS ID:T is correct.
5. American (US4): missing dmINF T32.
6. German (GE6): K15/16 ART ID:F has sFH18 ART on the reverse.
7. Russian (RU5): 5-2-8 (Fanatic) squads ID:K-O should have Broken Morale of 8, not 9.

+++++++++++++++++

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
When are you doing the PTO counters?

I've got a missing set looks like I need to replace.

Two sets. Damn.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
When are you doing the PTO counters?

I've got a missing set looks like I need to replace.

Two sets. Damn.
Counter art has been completed for Japanese, GMD, and USMC/PA. Going to try some Filipino Guerillas to fill out the PA section. No LC.

I will work on layouts to go to proofers over the next few weeks.

I'm also thinking of new colours for GMD (all-Blue, darker than French - as per Nationalist flag) and USMC (Olive Drab - with an extra sheet of AFV/Ordnance for USMC specific usage). Not convince of demand for that, but standard colours will be done regardless.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Counter art has been completed for Japanese, GMD, and USMC/PA. Going to try some Filipino Guerillas to fill out the PA section. No LC.

I will work on layouts to go to proofers over the next few weeks.

I'm also thinking of new colours for GMD (all-Blue, darker than French - as per Nationalist flag) and USMC (Olive Drab - with an extra sheet of AFV/Ordnance for USMC specific usage). Not convince of demand for that, but standard colours will be done regardless.
I would definitely upgrade my Devil Dogs if you decide to produce them and their vehicles in the appropriate OD color!