Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Upon closer examination of Jack's pic, I really like the stark contrast and border detail of the "MP-type" icon. A lot of official counters have hard to decipher icons in that corner. One has to go to the VN to find if the movement is Truck-type, AC, or HT, because the icon is an indistinguishable blob. Not being a treadhead, I don't know this info at a glance, I rely on that icon first and foremost.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, no problem, I'm finding that my French and Italians need replacing since MMP will be years away from ever reprinting those modules. Do your counter sets come with vehicle notes?

Thanks
Vehicle Notes for new vehicles (i.e. not already covered in the official Chapter H) will eventually be made available as a free download pdf from my website.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bumping the thread hoping for an update--as usual!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all, and apologies for not updating sooner. It's been frustrating for me as problems kept popping up with the proofs. The biggest issue was alignment, which seemed to get worse with each iteration of proofs. That has now been solved.

I had hoped to be at this point weeks ago, but I expect to give the final (final, final, final, final) "go" in the next two days.

Alan