Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Well, it has been two weeks since the Pre-order Deadline was passed. Any news or updates? Thanks.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello All.

I had hoped by this time to have sent out invoices, received your money, and taken delivery of my order from the die-cutters.

And let's be clear about this - I really do want your money! ;) But I have to have something to ship to you in order to ask for it. I don't follow the "pay now, take delivery.... eventually" business model.

Two things: as a customer of the die-cutter, I'm a minnow in a sea of whales so I have to wait to get slotted in amongst all the big guys. And today I learned that the new batch of glue didn't work out as well as hoped. So now on to a third batch of glue. More waiting. :(

With this unexpected extra time, I've run another proof-read through the files (144 files for 72 counter sheets) and made the last few corrections. I've had a great group of guys proofing my stuff for months, so there wasn't a lot to find.

I've done some more tweaks to the black SS, so there's something for everyone - those who love 'em, and those who hate 'em.

Thank you for your patience. I think you will be well rewarded when you get the final product.

Alan

Fred Campbell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alan,

Do the American sheets include the Marines? Or will they be issued separately when you cover the PTO?

Fred Campbell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alan,

Do the American sheets include the Marines? Or will they be issued separately when you cover the PTO?
Another question that would help me as I set up my counter storage system for them: How many 1/2 in and how many 5/8 in counters per sheet?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Alan,

Another question that would help me as I set up my counter storage system for them: How many 1/2 in and how many 5/8 in counters per sheet?
USMC will be tackled with Japanese/GMD/Communists. I will also explore different background colours for USMC/GMD/Communists.

There are 280 1/2" counters per sheet, and 176 5/8" counters per sheet.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am curious .. there's [A7.371] for IIFT, how would these Residual Fire / Fire Lane counters come into play?
They're called 'heretical' for a reason. ;)

Based on zero evidence and a febrile mind, I imagined that there are IIFT devotees out there who would like to increase the granularity of the game beyond the bounds of A7.371, hence this offering. The Fire Lane counters are designed with an eye to the German LMG/MMG/HMG SW.

All purely heretical and optional, appealing only to those who like that sort of thing.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
They're called 'heretical' for a reason. ;)

Based on zero evidence and a febrile mind, I imagined that there are IIFT devotees out there who would like to increase the granularity of the game beyond the bounds of A7.371, hence this offering. The Fire Lane counters are designed with an eye to the German LMG/MMG/HMG SW.

All purely heretical and optional, appealing only to those who like that sort of thing.
Oh .. I thought "IIFT" is what you mean by heretical

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope I get to push these around my mapboards soon! They look great!